Shrink film is used in the sales and transportation process of various products. Its main function is to stabilize, cover and protect the product. The shrink film must have high puncture resistance, good shrinkage and a certain shrinkage stress. During the shrinking process, the film cannot produce holes. Since shrink film is often used outdoors, it is necessary to add UV anti-ultraviolet agent. Including OPS/PE/PVC/POF/PET shrink film.
1) PE heat shrinkable film is widely used in the whole assembly packaging of wine, cans, mineral water, various beverages, cloth and other products. The product has good flexibility, impact resistance, tear resistance, and is not easy to break. , Not afraid of tide, large shrinkage rate;
2) PVC film has the characteristics of high transparency, good gloss and high shrinkage;
3) POF has the characteristics of high surface gloss, good toughness, high tear resistance, uniform heat shrinkage and suitable for automatic high-speed packaging. It is a replacement product of traditional PVC heat shrinkable film. POF means heat shrinkable film. POF stands for multi-layer co-extruded polyolefin heat shrinkable film. It uses linear low-density polyethylene as the middle layer (LLDPE) and co-polypropylene (pp) as the inner and outer layers. It is plasticized and extruded out of the machine, and then processed by special processes such as die forming and film bubble inflation.
4) OPS shrink film (oriented polystyrene) heat shrinkable film is a new type of packaging material with ops heat shrinkable film that meets environmental protection requirements. OPS heat shrinkable film has high strength, high rigidity, stable shape, and good gloss Degree and transparency. Convenient processing, easy coloring, good printing performance, and extremely high printing resolution. For trademarks that are constantly pursuing fine printing, it is completely an improvement in materials. Due to the high shrinkage and strength of OPS film, it can fit closely with containers of different shapes, so it can not only print exquisite patterns, but also meet the use of novel packaging containers with different shapes.
A non-toxic, odorless, grease-resistant film that meets food hygiene standards allows designers to use eye-catching colors to achieve a 360° label design, giving full play to creativity and imagination, so that beverages and other products can be on the label The patterns in use are more vivid, highlight the image on the shelf, and produce an unexpected container effect. 5) The characteristics of PET heat-shrinkable polyester film: it is stable at normal temperature, shrinks when heated (above the glass transition temperature), and heat shrinks more than 70% in one direction.
The advantages of heat shrinkable polyester film packaging are:
①The body is transparent and reflects the image of the product.
②Tightly tighten the packaging, good anti-scattering.
③ Rain, moisture, and mildew proof.
④No recovery, with a certain anti-counterfeiting function.
Heat shrinkable polyester film is often used in convenience food, beverage market, electronic appliances, metal products, especially shrink label is its most important application field. Because with the rapid development of PET beverage bottles, beverage bottles such as cola, sprite, and various juices require PET heat shrinkable film to be matched with heat seal labels. They belong to the polyester category and are environmentally friendly materials that are easy to recycle. use. In addition to being used as shrink labels, heat-shrinkable polyester films are now also used in outer packaging of daily commodities.
Because it can not only protect the packaged items from shock, rain, moisture, and rust, but also make the product win users with its beautifully printed outer packaging, and it can well show the good image of the manufacturer. Nowadays, more and more packaging manufacturers use printed shrink film to replace traditional transparent film. Because the printed shrink film can improve the appearance of the product, it is conducive to the advertising of the product, and the trademark brand can have a deep impression in the hearts of consumers.
Shrink film packaging machine principle
Arbitrary adjustment The bottom is equipped with casters, which can be pushed at will, and the height can be adjusted according to the size of the package.
1. First set the heating time for the machine.
2. After pressing the manual or automatic button, the rack cylinder solenoid valve is energized and output to push the gear, and the gear drives the chain. At this time, the rear proximity switch of the rack cylinder is turned off. When the rack cylinder runs to the top dead center, the front proximity switch of the rack cylinder is turned on, and the solenoid valve of the oven cylinder is energized and output.
3. When the oven cylinder runs to the top dead center, the timer starts to delay and the rack cylinder solenoid valve is de-energized.
4. When the timing ends, the solenoid valve of the oven cylinder is de-energized.
5. According to the working mode flag, decide whether to continue the next working process.
The relevant information about shrink film that the editor told you today is here. I believe everyone has a comprehensive understanding of the classification of shrink films and how to use shrink films after reading the editor’s description, right? Shrink film is indeed a very convenient, easy to use and cost-saving packaging material. This kind of packaging material is not environmentally friendly. It is more difficult to recycle after use and the reuse rate is relatively low, so it can be said that it cannot be reused. We look forward to the emergence of better and more environmentally friendly shrink films in the future.
Post time: Dec-08-2020